Check out the new Schwabe Straight Ram Press with powered tables.
Key Benefits of Schwabe SR with powered sliding table
- working height is ergonomically friendly 37” (860mm)
- designed for traditional “blade down” cutting or inverted “blade up” cutting.
- ideal for sheet good material and with large or small dies or die-sets
- can accommodate dies weighing up to 1,000 lbs.
- design is very compact allows maximum access for the Operator
- durable surface to die cut against
- electric motor drives propel the table from 12 ips to 30 ips
- operation is smooth with high precision accuracy
Technical Features of Schwabe SR with powered sliding table
- Rex Roth hydraulic cylinders
- Allen Bradley PLC controls
- Schwabe KPI Dashboard.
Contact Freeman Schwabe Call 1-513-947-2888
by Email email@example.com