Schwabe 4-Post High Stroke Press Series
Model 4PHS design attributes
Trim Press is used for compression molding, and cutting applications of many materials such as: automotive trim, automotive interiors, carpet, plastic, packaging, glass fiber, and many more.
Schwabe Straight Ram design allows for full tonnage over the entire stroke of the platen and is simple structure with only three moving parts namely: platen, lock-up pins, and hydraulic cylinder rods.
- Trim Press tonnages available: 30, 59, 75, 85, 150, 230, 300, 500. Other tonnage available upon request.
- Schwabe Hydraulic Compression Mold Trim Press cylinders are removable from the open structure of the top piece not hidden in a table bed structure.
- Rod seals can be changed without removing the cylinders in most designs.
- The four guide columns press structure allows the user to die cut against a soft pad along with moderate off-center loading without the need for positive stops.
- 34” is Standard bed working height, which is lower than pull down or base linkage presses of equal tonnage since the beds’ only function is to provide a flat stiff structure.
- Controls are operated through Allen Bradley Panel View which can be mounted electric box, pedestal, or strong arm mounted.
- Schwabe molding trim press application heavy duty powered sliding tables with locating stops are available for those applications requiring the lower half of die to travel out to the operator. Can incorporate Heated Platens as well easily.
- Besides the Heavy duty sliding other feed systems that may be used are, Clamp Feed, Roll Feed, Chase Feed, and Belt Feeds
For more information on Schwabe Compression Mold Trim Presses and Multi-Contour Mold and Trim Presses