The modular flooring industry, commercial and residential, e.g. carpet tiles, luxury vinyl tiles is a innovative and dynamic global market and Freeman Schwabe supplies cutting systems to the major global manufacturers.
SCHWABE USA Straight Ram (SR) series of presses are designed specifically for die cutting floor tiles (Luxury Vinyl Tiles [LVT] , Carpet Tiles) in Standard Sizes. Custom Options also available.
NEW and IMPROVED Model SR-180 cutting Luxury Vinyl Tiles
with Custom Tile Feeder
- Cutting Force – 180 tons (U.S.)
- Head and Bed Size – 60”D x 60”W
- Cutting Stroke – 8” fully adjustable
- Daylight Opening – 12”
- Stroke Control – LVDT for precision stroke control
- Die Mounting – Fixed position pneumatic die rails in head of press for Pieper style tooling, maximum weight of 4,500 lbs or kore if required.
- Twelve (12) Strokes per minute is Standard, faster cutting speeds optional.
- Motor 30 hp, 3 phase, AC, TEFC, 60 cycle, 460V
- Control Circuit – 24/110V
- Fused Disconnect
- Panel Control – Allen Bradley MicroLogix PLC and 10” panel view touch screen operator interface controls with 250-die memory
- Operational – Controls for set-up and operation, with low pressure die height setting.
- Press Shutdown – Mushroom type shut off button easily assessable
- Activation – Dual Button activation
- Stroke Counter – With automatic shutdown accessed through touch screen.
SCHWABE KPI Dashboard
Service included for 90 days (complimentary trial)
Continuous nylon cutting belt, driven by drum roller, includes ~60” of belt on the in feed and out feed
In Feed Section
- Automatic Sheet Feeder capable of handling multiple sheet sizes
- Slide table system to move sheets to central position for precision indexing.
Out Feed Section
Parts Conveyor ~80” long removes cut parts from die cutting belt
1 Year Warranty is included on non-consumerable parts, labor and expenses.
Contact our sales staff for more information or RFQ