Pre-OWNED FULL BEAM Cutting Press REBUILT by OEM Freeman SCHWABE
SPECIAL OEM Price: $120,000.00
(Ex-Works Cincinnati, USA)
6 months OEM warranty is included on non-consumable parts & labor, expenses billable
BEAM CUTTING PRESS – General SPECIFICATIONS
- Head & Bed – 63” W x 29.9” D
- Effective Cutting Area – 58.3”W x 29.1”D
- Cutting Stroke- 7.1” adjustable
- Daylight Opening – 8.1” (from head to bed without the cutting belt)
- Pressure – sixty-six (66) tons
- Die Mounting – Pneumatic die rail mounted in the head
- Positive Stops – Four (4) post manually adjustable mechanical synchronized positive stops (will include lockout box on adjustment handle)
- Hydraulic System – Includes pump, cylinders, filters, valves and other associated items.
- Safety Guarding – Meets or exceeds all OSHA machine safety requirements.
- Construction – Four (4) post, (2) cylinders with heavy-duty weldments. Internal mechanical leveling and balancing system to ensure head and bed parallelism and even distribution of load over the entire head and bed of the press. Low maintenance due to central lubricating system, which continuously lubricates all the main bushing and bearings.
- Infeed – TYPE: Continuous Nylon Cutting Belt
- Description: Infeed will consist of a 53.5” Long infeed clamp and beam feeding system.
- Outfeed – Outfeed conveyor approximately 39.3” in length
- Motor – 1 HP Mitsubishi servo driven motor positioning system for accurate feeding of material.
Motor – 7.5HP, 3 phase, AC, TEFC, 60 cycle, 230V
SCHWABE KPI Dashboard
–Web-based reporting software that will be the solution to your production reporting and maintenance needs.
– Schwabe KPI Dashboard provides ease of communication and the ability to better track production, along with customizable features that allow you to see what’s most important to you.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Freight- EXW Cincinnati, OH USA.
- Factory Acceptance Test – Buyer is required to attend a ‘factory acceptance test’ at our facility in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Manufacturing Time – Approximately 45 days ARO. Please note that this does not include the time to conduct the factory acceptance test or shipping transit time to buyer’s factory.
- Payment Terms – 50% due with purchase order, 50% due prior to shipping from Freeman Schwabe factory.
Please contact Greg DeFisher direct +1 513 947 2888