Freeman Schwabe Machinery, Clermont County, Ohio, USA
Freeman Schwabe supplies die cutting presses and compression molding machines USA and Global Companies including:
3M, Saint Gobain, Tarkett, Faurecia, Magna, Lear Corporation, JCI, Kongsberg, General Electric, Toyota Boshoku, GenPak, Takata, Grupo Antolin,
Freeman Schwabe as an OEM, supplies a wide range of industries in the USA and Worldwide, including the following:
Automotive Interior, Floor Covering (Carpet tiles, Rubber, Luxury Vinyl Tiles [LVT]), Foam and Sponge, Abrasives, Packaging, Medical Devices, Envelope and Paper.
Clermont County Chamber of Commerce video interview with Greg DeFisher Freeman Schwabe
Top 10 Reasons to choose a SCHWABE Cutting Press
- Made In Clermont County, Ohio, USA, providing quality assurance and superior long term performance.
- The Schwabe Straight Ram SR Series design allows for full tonnage over the entire stroke of the platen.
- Side die loading is a unique option with this design while providing fast die changeover benefits typically less than 3 minutes.
- The Press dimensions start at 32” Deep x 64” Wide and are available up to 60″ x 80″ or larger
- The bed height can be lower than pull down or base linkage presses since the beds only function is to provide a flat stiff structure. Standard Working Bed Height is 32”.
- The Schwabe Straight Ram SR Series Press begins at 115 Tons of cutting force and is available up to 2,500 Tons of cutting force or more
- The unique Schwabe SR Series Press design makes it easy to incorporate many combinations of material feeds.
- Remote Hydraulics featuring Rex Roth Cylinders, Valves, Pumps
- Allen Bradley controls standard; Siemens optional
- OSHA compliant