Compression Molding using 4 Post Servo Mechanical Press
SCHWABE USA builds a broad range of Die Cutting Cutting and Compression Molding Presses.
Our engineers will work with you to analyze your production requirements and find the best design solution for you application needs.
From modified standard machines to systems with unique features, SCHWABE focuses on the quality and details to make it happen.
Examples of SCHWABE machine presses designed and built in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
1. Straight Ram SR series Large Area Beam Cutting Press
- Model SR vacum Die Cutting System (DieVac trademark of Ontario Die Company)
- Model SR Kiss Cutting Beam Press
2. Compression Molding Presses
- SR 230 High Stroke Trim Molding Press
- Model 4PHS Four Post High Stroke Trim Molding Press
- “Upstroking” Hydraulic Platen Trim Molding Press
- 4 Post Servo Mechanical Press
3. A7a Automatic Traveling Head Cutting Press
4. Schwabe Roller Press
4 Post Servo Mechanical Press
This 4 Post Servo Mechanical Press is an ideal mechanical press for manufacture of Auto Interior parts and Medical Devices in clean-room application environment and other types of compression molding applications in which programmable tonnage, pressure and speed are required.
The reason for the tall height is due to the fact that the press was incorporated in a manufacturing cell utilizing a robot to load/unload finished parts from the mold.
For more information visit our website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Call +1 513 947 2888