Schwabe SR 230 4-Post High Stroke Press
Model 4PHS design attributes
Schwabe Compression Mold Trim Press
Trim Press is used for compression molding, and cutting applications of many materials such as: automotive trim, automotive interiors, carpet, plastic, packaging, glass fiber, and many more.
Utilizing three dimensional dies, these presses can cut on more than one level and axis for precision 3D cutting.
Watch Schwabe Trim Press video – showing Schwabe SR 230 long stroke and high tonnage press and Schwabe Model DG Upstroke Press
Schwabe SR 230 Trim Press – High Stroke High Tonnage Hydraulic Press
Schwabe Straight Ram design allows for full tonnage over the entire stroke of the platen
with only 3 moving parts
Hydraulic Cylinder Rods.
• Trim Press available tonnage: 30, 59, 75, 85, 150, 230, 300, 500.
• Schwabe Press cylinders are removable from the open structure of the top piece
• Rod seals can be changed without removing the cylinders in most designs.
• The four guide columns press structure allows die cut against a soft pad
• Standard bed working height 34” which is lower than pull down or base linkage presses of equal tonnage
• Heavy Duty powered sliding tables with locating stops are available for those applications requiring the lower half of die to travel out to the operator. Can incorporate Heated Platens as well easily.
• Other feed systems can be used :Clamp Feed, Roll Feed, Chase Feed, and Belt Feeds