Cutting on Belt with Schwabe Full Beam / Full Head Hydraulic Cutting Press
Full Beam Hydraulic Cutting Press – Key Features
- Full Beam cutting press Tonnage ranges from 25 to 400 tons.
- Standard BED SIZES from 20″ x 50″ to 60″ x 80″ in 4″ increments.
- Strong and rigid construction with mechanical balancing maintains parallelism.
- Two-speed cutting stroke provides maximum speed on the down stroke.
- Accurate and efficient control of the cutting position.
- There is a full range of Full Beam cutting press sizes that can be customized for your application.
Full Beam Hydraulic Cutting Press – Key Manufacturing Benefits
Full Beam / Full Head cutting press is
- Flexible & Adjustable and can be tailored to achieve the most efficient, economical cutting system for your operation.
- Cost Efficient as parallelism reduces the wear and tear on your cutting dies and pads.
- Provides lean manufacturing solutions as it provides easy operator set up and speed to meet changing production schedules, and it’s central self-lubricating system cuts maintenance time and helps maintain steady production output.
For more information call +1 513 947 2888 or Email us direct email@example.com
To meet your application needs and your manufacturing process the Full Beam cutting press has numerous Feed System Options to increase capacity and reduce material cost.
- Single or Double , Manual or Automatic slide table
- Pneumatic pinch rolls
- Clamping beam feeds
- Inboard and Outboard motorized conveyor belts
- Continuous cutting belts
- Sheet feeds
- Edge sensing
Full Beam Cutting Press machine options:
▪ Oscillating pad shifter
▪ Die height display
▪ Positive mechanical stops
▪ Side guides
▪ Optical lazy loop sensor control
Typical Materials Cut on a Full Head / Full Beam hydraulic cutting press
Textiles, Leather, Cork, Rubber, Glass,
Plastics, Packing, Paper, Gaskets, Floor Tiles, Felt,
Sponge, Hardboard, Upholstery, Carpet (Vacuum Forming)
Freeman Schwabe is an authorized distributor for Chiorino belting products.
Nylon Die Cutting Belts (85 Shore D)
Nylon belting is a great cutting surface solution for those tough to cut materials such as vinyl, textile, gasket, and carpet.
These Chiorino cutting belts are available in both green and black fabric covers, as well as coverless for material applications in which contamination is a concern.
Conveyor Belts for Material Transporting (70, 75, 90, 92 Shore A)
Cost effective conveyor belting for material transporting made of PVC and Urethane. Ideal for material transport due to abrasion resistance, chemical resistance, durability and wear ability performance and properties.
NOVITANE Die Cutting Belts (85, 95, 100 Shore A)
NOVITANE is a specially formulated compound developed over the years through extensive research and development.
Since there are no plies to separate, many of the problems which can lead to less-than-ideal belt life are eliminated.
Available in widths up to 96” without a longitudinal splice.
One Stop Shop Cutting Belts
Freeman Schwabe is your one stop supplier for endless nylon and urethane cutting belts.
We also have contamination free nylon belts for critical applications.
For more information call +1 513 947 2888
or Email us direct