SCHWABE Model DG Up-Stroking Hydraulic Beam Press
– Die Cutting / Molding / Trim Beam Press
SCHWABE Model DG (Made in USA) with up-stroking capability is ideal for inverted cutting and hand placed tooling.
With the hydraulic power unit located on the head any possible contamination is greatly reduced.
The Schwabe Model DG is clearly the choice of the food and medical industries!
Suitable for vacuum formed plastics, blister packs, rubber (and other sheeted products)
Model DG Specifications
Models (by tonnage) : DG-35, DG-50, DG-75
- Stroke /Daylight: 6” adjustable, 7” from head to bed (without cutting surface)
- Speed (closing): 40”/sec, 30”/sec, 22”/sec,
- Motor size / Voltage: 10hp (230 or 460 volts, 3 phase)
- Head and Table Size 38”W X 38”D
Manually Operated Sliding Table Feed System
- REDUCED PRESSURE DIE SETTING
- QUICK SET STROKE ADJUSTMENT
- POWERFUL HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
- FAST AND EASY OPERATE
- VIRTUALLY SHOCK & VIBRATION FREE
- ACCURATE CUTTING
- STURDY BOX FRAME CONSTRUCTION
- CAN BE OPERATED WITH DIE EDGE UP OR DOWN
MINIMUM MAINTENANCE REQUIRED
Maintenance – The only recommended maintenance is greasing the large rigid center guide once per week and change the hydraulic oil once per year!
Due to the rugged design, the press is virtually shock and vibration free!
Model DG – Small Manufacturing Floor Footprint saves 54% of manufacturing floor space
Watch Machine Demonstration of SCHWABE USA Model DG
SCHWABE USA Model DG – Upstroking Mold Trim Press
Machine Specification sheets
CLICK Here for more information and RFQ