The increasingly popular SCHWABE Model DG Up-Stroking Hydraulic Beam Press is versatile, robust and uses a small manufacturing space.
In fact the SCHWABE Model DG saves up to 54% of manufacturing floor space versus a standard cutting press with same tonnage.
The Up-Stroking Hydraulic Beam Press is a popular choice for die cutting and mold & trim.
Model DG offers a powerful hydraulic machine press using minimal manufacturing space for maximum productivity.
To contact or request a quote Sales@freemanschwabe.com
Model DG Specifications
- Cutting Force – Thirty Five (35) U.S. Tons /
- Fifty (50) U.S. Tons
- Head & Bed Size – 30” x 34”
- Cutting Stroke – 6” adjustable
- Daylight Opening – 8”
- Cutting Surface – 1″ polypropylene cutting pad / Mounted on head or bed of press
- Approximate Weights/ Dimensions ~ 6,000 lbs/ ~ 88”L x 50”W x 63”H
Model DG Machine Features
- Manually operated sliding table feed system
- Double Shuttle Availability
- Optional power operated table
- OSHA Safety Compliant
- Easy set digital display for die height adjustment
- Reduced pressure die setting
- Operational with die edge up or down
- Sturdy box frame construction
To contact or request a quote