SCHWABE USA Cutting Presses manufactured in USA since 1935
The SCHWABE Heritage
Herman Schwabe was the american pioneer and innovator of die cutting machines, Herman Schwabe Inc. was founded in a small loft New York City.
Herman Schwabe Inc. became world renowned for robust, quality and dependable cutting presses that provided efficient and accurate die cutting processes.
Schwabe Presses can be found in Manufacturing Plants on six of the seven Continents!
Freeman Schwabe supplies a full range SCHWABE USA cutting presses to meet your converting & manufacturing needs, regardless of shape or size, material or production requirements.
Smart buyers buy SCHWABE USA
- Made In USA, providing quality assurance and superior long term performance.
- The Schwabe Straight Ram SR Series design allows for full tonnage over the entire stroke of the platen.
- Side die loading is a unique option with this design while providing fast die changeover benefits typically less than 3 minutes.
- Press dimensions start at 32” deep x 64” wide and up to 60″ x 80″ or larger
- The bed height can be lower than pull down or base linkage presses since the beds only function is to provide a flat stiff structure. Standard Working Bed Height is 32”.
- The Schwabe Straight Ram SR Series Press begins at 115 Tons of cutting force and is available up to 2,500 Tons of cutting force or more
- The unique Schwabe SR Series Press design makes it easy to incorporate many combinations of material feeds.
- Remote Hydraulics featuring Rex Roth Cylinders, Valves, Pumps
- Allen Bradley controls standard; Siemens optional
- Fully OSHA compliant