SCHWABE USA Model SR350 Precision Cutting Magic Eraser “Sponges” from Foam Planks
Straight Ram Hydraulic Beam Press with Urethane Cutting Belt Feed System
Material Alignment Device – Accuracy of +/- 0.03”
- Cutting Force – 350 U.S. Tons
- Head & Bed Size – 104”D x 54”W
- Effective Cutting Area – 100”D x 50”W
- Cutting Stroke – 8” adjustable
- Daylight Opening – 9”, from head to bed without cutting surface or feed system
- Stroke Control – Controlled by Linear Transducer for accurate and repeatable head position during cutting stroke
Watch machine demo showing material alignment on Freeman Schwabe YouTube channel
Operation – 1275mm (50.2”) W x 2510mm (98.8”) L x 18mm (0.7”) thick and 1275mm (50.2”) W x 2510mm (98.8”) L x 28mm (1.1”) thick sheets are manually aligned and fed from the staging area (customer supplied) onto the press cutting belt which is servo driven and includes powered material guides.
Features of Feed System:
Cutting Surface – Urethane Cutting Belt
Belt conveyer cleaner – stationary brush type which helps remove material particulate/debris.
Servo motor positioning system on the cutting belt.
Belt shifter, shifting distance of +/- 1/2”
Includes in-feed sheet sensor
Outfeed Conveyor system with a sensor to stop the material once it has reached the end of the outfeed conveyor. Once the conveyor is cleared, the press cycle will continue. Includes a foot pedal for the Operator to jog material from outfeed conveyor onto customer’s table. Outfeed conveyor is approximately 100” long inspection area with a frequency drive.
More info contact : email@example.com