Freeman Schwabe has a broad range of proprietary software to complement each machine for an even better performance, efficiency to meet you manufacturing / converting application needs.
Freeman Schwabe cutting press includes proprietary software that provides data on hydraulic pressure and the hydraulic fluid temperature on the controls touch screen.
Operators can then see the actual cutting pressure`s percentage while running a particular program.
– the maximum pressure for that particular die or program can be stored
– and if the cutting pressure percentage exceeds the maximum allowable pressure, the operator will be alerted onscreen
This machine software promotes operational efficiency by identifying die issues such as a dull die, or the wrong material being produced for that program, or a worn cutting surface.
Many customers also like to keep track of their hydraulic fluid temperature. This is essential when operating hydraulic die cutting equipment in warmer or heated environments.
As the temperature of the oil exceeds the manufacturer`s recommendations or the hydraulic valve manufacturer`s recommendations, viscosity will be affected.
• This can cause pressure drops within the hydraulic system which can also affect the cutting pressure. The seals and o-rings within the hydraulic cylinders and valves can prematurely start to disintegrate due to overheating.
• Carbon deposits from the heated oil will also start to build up within these components and inside the hydraulic tank over long periods of time when running the equipment in extreme environments.
• This leads to downtime due to repairs of the hydraulic system.
Contact us at sales@FreemanSchwabe.com or call +1 513-947-2888 to ask about our featured products mentioned above.