High Speed Hydraulic Press with In & Out Roll Feeds
Freeman Schwabe Model HS60
Cutting Coated Abrasive Material
Capable of 60 strokes per minute
- Cutting Force – 66 U.S. Tons
- Machine Bed – 25.6”D x 25.6”W
- Effective Cutting Area – 24”D x 24”W
- Cutting Stroke – 5.1” Daylight – 6.1”
- Die Mounting – Pneumatic self- centering adjustable die mounting rails
**Side Die Loading
- Motorized Positive Stops – with linear transducer
Abrasive Material Information
- Coated abrasive material (40 to 320 grade)
- One (1) layer of material is cut at a time
- Minimum Material Thickness – 1/64”
- Maximum Material Thickness – 1/8”
- Number of different size/shape parts – over 200
- Smallest Converted Part – 2” x 0.5”
- Largest Converted Part – 12” x 4 1⁄4”
Meets or exceeds all OSHA machine safety requirements including specification 1910.217(f) as interpreted by Manufacturer.
Head Safety Block – For working under the head of the press.
E-Stop Safety Relays – These relays provide 3 primary functions: Detect faults on safety-related electrical control circuits (i.e. faults in sensors, wiring, contactors, etc.).
Non-Powered Unwind Stand – Roll Diameter: 20” OD Core Diameter: 3” ID
Minimum Roll Width: 1” Maximum Roll Width: 14”
In-feed material side guides In-feed pneumatic pinch roll feed with micrometer air lift cylinders, opening 6.3” Allen Bradley 5500 Series Servo drive Safety guard to cover pinch roll unit Loop sensors 2nd In-feed pneumatic pinch roll feed with micrometer air lift cylinders, opening 6.3” Allen Bradley 5500 Series Servo drive
Out-feed pneumatic pinch roll feed, with micrometer air lift cylinders, opening 6.3”
Allen Bradley 5500 Series servo drive
Scrap stripping bar
Roll away parts picking conveyor – approx. 6’L Includes a guard interlock switch for the roll away out-feed Allen Bradley 5500 Series servo drive
Overhead Material Rewind Stand Magnetic clutch for tension control Includes one (1) 3” air shaft
Allen Bradley PowerFlex 525 VFD Max. Roll Diameter: 20” Max. Roll Weight: 50lbs PET Belt Conveying Device The PET belt works as the cutting surface and also helps feed the cut parts out the cutting area. Includes PET splicing station.