NEW UpStroking Press – MANUFACTURED in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
SCHWABE USA Hydraulic Up-Stroking Cutting Press, Model DG-HD75
Selling Price – Hydraulic Up-Stroking Cutting Press
DG-HD75 Press PLUS Heated Platen Option for Die Cut Heat Seal $132,960.00 (USD)
SCHWABE USA – Hydraulic Up-Stroking Cutting Presses are versatile machines and are designed, engineered and assembled in Cincinnati, Ohio USA.
With electric heated platens option is able to die cut & kiss-cut crease heat seal applications as well as molding & trimming, laminating and embossing.
DG-HD75 – Hydraulic Up-Stroking Cutting Press
PLUS Heated Platen Option for Die Cut Heat Seal
- variable and independent temperature control for top and bottom heated platens,
- variable dwell time
- variable tonnage control if needed.
Additionally, the heated platens which are also made in the USA can be located if your process requires on both the head of the press as well as the bed of the press.
- The electric heated platens with multiple heating zones provide uniform heat distribution and precise temperature control across the entire platen surface.
- Temperature accuracy is monitored & controlled by separate control panel and if required can be incorporated into the Allen Bradley PLC unit for ease of operation.
- Standard temperatures are up to 400 degrees F. The heated platens include approximately 1” think of insulation protecting the steel weldment head and if applicable, steel weldment bed of the press.
Ideal materials and applications requiring a heated platen press to die cut, heat seal would include, but not limited to, various textiles, fibers, non-woven materials, and various foam materials
Tools can be mounted with either fixed position die rails or mechanically adjustable die rails enabling greater flexibility when various size die boards are required.