Marco Espinosa recently joined Freeman Schwabe as Sales & Service Engineer (Mexico) and is responsible for customer management and technical sales support for business clients in Mexico.
As Sales & Service Engineer, Marco will report directly to Dylan Kattine who manages Sales and Customer Support at the Freeman Schwabe headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
Marco will work directly with the Sales and Customer Service Manager, Technical Service Manager and Engineering on customer concepts and applications to ensure the customer quote accurately match the customer’s request.
Marco will also work with this group to ensure customers receive quality technical assistance, including the following:
– provide technical consultation and service to customers to help improve their applications using our machines
– explaining and demonstrating operational improvements and material yields and efficiency of Freeman Schwabe equipment
– install and service new and current machines within Mexico
– diagnose complex technical problems and perform on-site repairs. (mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and controls)
– effectively interpret schematics and block diagrams to analyze and troubleshoot.