AFI – LEADER IN RESILIENT FLOORING
Leading Resilient Flooring Producer: Net Sales approx 30% LVT, 25% VCT, 25% Sheet
Strong Resilient Fundamentals: Fastest growing flooring segment
ATTRACTIVE PRODUCT AND END-MARKET MIX
Armstrong claims company is Positioned to Lead in Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
AFI is looking to increase domestic production in USA
“Exploring further opportunities for domestic LVT production”
FLOOR TYPE DEFINITIONS
Luxury Vinyl Tile (“LVT”)
– Cutting-edge printing and photographic designs on a vinyl foundation layer with design, aesthetic and shape flexibility.
– Highly durable commercial flooring (VCT: “Vinyl Composition Tile”) and economical, easy to install “peel-and-stick” tiles used in residential applications.
– Vinyl sheet flooring available in a variety of constructions to meet the performance, design and cost needs for commercial and residential applications.
– High-resolution printed image design layer topped with a synthetic wear layer sealed to a dense, fiberboard core.
– Among the “greenest” of floors, linoleum is made from natural materials, is naturally anti-bacterial and biodegradable.
Freeman Schwabe and schoen+sandt are the leading Cutting Machine Manufacturers for USA Floor Covering Industry and will Exhibit together at FloorTek, Dalton, Georgia : Booth #216
Since July 2018 Freeman Schwabe and schoen+sandt machinery are both members of the International Cutting Group (ICG).