From a Range of Imported Die Cutting Presses
Receding Beam – Hydraulic Die Cutting Press
Receding Beam – Hydraulic Die Cutting Press – Key Benefits
- Ideal for Hand Placed Dies
- Accurate and consistent die cutting time after time
- Faster cycle timesSpecial rack and pinion head-speed control system
- Optional Command Photocell Increases Production and Reduces Operator Fatigue Allows faster cycle times and saves operator movement, thereby reducing operator fatigue.
- Unique Balancing System Reduces Wear On Cutting Dies and PadsEnsures clean even die cutting and reducing wear on cutting die surfaces.
- Cutting Force: 30 – 200 metric tons
- Cutting Stroke: 110 mm
- Open Daylight: 160 – 200 mm
- Bed Depth: 600 – 1200 mm
- Bed Width: 900 – 2500 mm
- Feed Systems : Hand Placed Material, Roll Feed, Clamp Feed