Die Cutting Presses – Up-Stroking and Down Stroking
NEW schoen+sandt Receding Beam Presses
FOR SALE – IN STOCK
Come and visit the Freeman Schwabe exhibit at the CAFA Trade Show on Saturday April 2nd 2022
and learn more about our Die Cutting Presses for Coated Abrasives.
Drop off your business card during the show
for a chance to win a $500 Amazon Gift Card.
N.B. Only Converters and Fabricators are eligible to enter the free raffle
The Freeman Schwabe management team members Greg DeFisher and Dylan Kattine look forward to meeting you at the CAFA Convention.
Connect NOW to schedule your meeting during the convention
Greg DeFisher : Owner and CEO
513 947 2888
Dylan Kattine : Head of Sales
513 947 2888
Trade-in your old machine and Trade-Up to the latest cutting press design
Equipped with the Latest Innovative Features and Technology
Freeman Schwabe is pleased to offer a Trade-In program
for your current Herman Schwabe Inc. cutting press
Send us photos of your older Herman Schwabe Inc. machine (including serial number of press).
We will help you Trade-Up by offering you a credit towards buying a new SCHWABE USA cutting machine.
Freeman Schwabe Machinery is recognized globally for our superior industrial cutting presses for non-metallic material, manufactured in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, and also for our wide range of quality imported cutting presses.
Freeman Schwabe will attend and exhibit at the GFA EXPO Convention,
and Greg DeFisher and Dylan Kattine look forward to meeting other GFA members.
Visit the Freeman Schwabe website page for more detailed information on our die cutting presses for die cutting Gaskets.
Watch a MACHINE DEMO below on the Freeman Schwabe YouTube video channel.
• With mechanical synchronization for maintaining plane-parallelism between beam and base
• Without central lubrication, with self-lubricating bushings.
• The beam travel is powered by an electric motor.
• The beam return travel distance is infinitely variable.
• The oil-tight welded hydraulic power unit is installed at the rear side of the cutting machine.
• The electric control cabinet is mounted to one side of the machine. The operator’s panel and all electric operating and control elements are arranged on the front side of the control cabinet.
• A “Siemens S7” PLC controls the various movements.
• Trilingual operator’s guidance via clear text error display
• Preselect stroke counter
• Total stroke counter
• Automatic adjustment to the cutting die height
• Safety light curtain for protection and cutting stroke release
• Cutting stroke release selective via 1-cycle resp. 2-cycle operation or via a push button.
• Protective guarding in accordance with the European Standards
• Modem for quick response, long distance technical diagnosis and remote maintance.
• 4 mechanical low point limits, automatically adjustable, adjusting accuracy 0,05 mm
• New differential hydraulic
For More information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Freeman Schwabe website page for more detailed information on our die cutting presses for die cutting Coated Abrasives.
Watch a MACHINE DEMO below on the Freeman Schwabe YouTube video channel which shows a Kiss Cutting / Narrow Web Hydraulic Press – Die Cutting Coated Abrasives. The demo press shown in the video is a Freeman Schwabe Model HS60 with In & Out Roll Feeds and is capable of 60 strokes per minute.
a) allows you to operate the software directly at the machine, without the need of additional computer
b) enables up to 4 Dies to be set up and nested inside each other
c) provides optimal cut pattern and material yield (based on the number of dies mounted to the die mounting plate)
Freeman Schwabe as an Associate Member of CAFA (Coated Abrasives Fabricators Association) will be attending the 2022 CAFA Convention on March 30th – April 2nd, 2022 at the Marriott World Center in Orlando, Florida.
For more information contact email@example.com